Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Four

So today is day four of my journey to my weight loss goals. I'm following the Pounds and Inches protocol. It's been a little difficult but not too bad. Oddly the difficulty hasn't been physical, it's mental and emotional. I didn't realize the draws I had to food in those manners until just recently. I find myself thinking about what to make for dinner while I'm at work only to realize that I can't eat whatever I'm thinking of. The next thing I realize is how sad I feel about not being able to eat those things. Good grief girl! It's only food! I'm starting to be in awe of how misplaced some of my passions have been. I think this experience is going to be a "cleaning out the junk in the trunk" experience on a physical and mental level.

For the stats so far... I gained five pounds on the load days and I lost all five of those pounds yesterday, which was my first day on the Very Low Calorie Diet. (Like we're talking 500 calories here people!) Can't wait to see the progress on the scale tomorrow morning! (I feel like getting on the scale about 20 times a day right now!)

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This diet sounds really interesting. Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it works out for you. Thanks for your prayers, I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete