Monday, March 8, 2010

The Diet so Far...

Today is day 2 of the HcG diet for me. I know it probably sounds totally crazy but the first two days are called "loading days". In other terms, you take your HcG drops like you're supposed to and you have to eat absolutely everything in sight. Crazyness! I managed to not forget to take all my drops. Yay for me 'cause I wasn't so sure about that and I'm still a bit apprehensive about the future on that one. I've also mastered putting them under my tongue without a mirror. This was a needed skill because of work. I don't have easy access to a mirror all day long. Yesterday was hard from the aspect of, get this, I was sooo not hungry the second part of the day. I thought I was going to puke just from the sight of food. Guess that's a good thing. It's lunch right now and I'm working on a pepperoni pizza... slowly working on it. I'm not so hungry today either. I say this is a good thing because tomorrow starts the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet). If I'm not too hungry now, tomorrow should be easier. I gained weight yesterday but that was expected. Day four of this diet better show a weight loss!

I'll keep you updated on the diet progress but that's all for now!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment