Saturday, March 6, 2010

Time to Jump on the Band Wagon!

Ugh... I'm reading the title I just posted and wishing the coincidence wasn't true, but it is and well, oh well. Do you want to know what I'm talking about? I'm jumping on the "Time to lose some weight and get healthy" band wagon. My history: I've always had trouble in the weight department, always, always always. I've decided that I'm quitting this little problem! Hmph! Enough!

I'm starting the Pounds and Inches/HcG diet tomorrow. (If you don't know what it is, google it and read the free e-book you can find on it.) It's a pretty rigid diet and protocol but people get fantastic results on it and I actually need something strict. I do better with limited choices. So... I have to confess that I'm nervous about starting it. I don't know why but I feel like a big chicken. Oh, and I am NOT currently interested in posting my body stats. I'll probably do it after I've lost some weight and am ready to play the "Wow" factor card.

In other news(I get a kick out of saying that), James and I had a fabulous day. No particular reason other than just 'cause. You know those days when you just truly connect with your spouse on a deeper level? Yep, it's been one of those days and I'm lovin' it! I also took my CAAP graduation test and I'm glad to have that out of the way and be one step closer to graduating! Now I just need to find a new job, anyone need a paralegal? I catered for my mom's store tonight too. She owns a quilt shop and they do "late-night" sews once a month. It gives me practice catering for an easy to please crowd and brings in some extra cash, which is always good!

Hope your Sunday is fabulous!

~Andrea

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you catered. What do you make?
    Good luck on the diet. I'm trying to lose weight too but I'm awful at dieting. I'm working out to see if that will work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started about a year ago. I've done Italian and Mexican food so far but I'm game for whatever a client wants! This past Saturday I did Chicken Enchiladas and sides for my mom's store. They turned out pretty yummy! I keep thinking I should send you guys some recipes for your foodie blog.

    ReplyDelete