Monday, March 15, 2010

One Week!

Today will be the completion of week number one on the HcG diet! I am so impressed with myself for having the will power to follow the diet perfectly. This is SO unlike me! So keeping in mind that I gained 5 lbs on the load days, I have lost an additional 10 pounds! Whoo hoo! That means my body has kicked out 15 pounds of icky fat in 5 days of VLCD! I checked my inches for the first time this morning too. I was skeptical but... 8 inches! Gone! Amazing!

Although I'm super stoked about all this weight loss, I do have something else on my heart. My little sister. She is in a really bad relationship, again. My whole family wants to go get her and bring her home but, it doesn't feel like the right thing to do. I'm having a hard time with it because some of things that are going on are like deja vu for me from my ex-husband. *Sigh* I guess it's just the waiting game and prayin' time.

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on the diet. I'm impressed.
    I'm sorry about your sister. All you can do is love her and be there for her.

    ReplyDelete