Friday, March 12, 2010

It's getting exciting!

Are you ready for an update?!?! Well, I am ready to give you one!

Today is day number six on the Pounds and Inches protocol. It is my fourth day on the Very Low Calorie Diet. I have to say... I'm addicted to food! My poor family has had to deal with a grumpy momma the past few days. I promise I'm trying to be happy but well... there isn't enough chocolate on this diet! (Hee hee) I haven't cheated yet which I'm pretty impressed with. I also haven't exercised at all yet, just followed the diet.

So.... did I make you wait long enough for some numbers? Keep in mind that I gained five pounds on the two load days. However, I have since lost that five pounds along with an additional six pounds. Yes, that's right. My body has shed itself of eleven pounds in four days! Can you believe that?!?! I am so stoked about it! This is my miracle diet and I am so glad I found it!

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is some diet. I'm excited for you. Stay strong! I may need to check this diet out for myself.

    ReplyDelete