Thursday, March 4, 2010

School...

First I would like to start by letting you know that my ear is still plugged up. Yep... it's been about a week now since I've been able to hear out of my right ear. Let me tell you, I've had enough and ear, it's time to shape up and knock it off! Can't you tell I'm a momma?

School, school, school... it's on my mind and my nerves tonight. I am in my last semester before I graduate with a degree in Paralegal Studies. Whoo hoo! Of course though, it wouldn't be on my mind if there wasn't trouble a brewin', huh? I had to take 5 classes, 15 credits, in order to be able to graduate this semester. On top of working a full-time job, a part-time job and being a momma and a wife, well... I've decided it's a bit too much! HA! Probably should have figured that out just by thinking about it! Oh well 'cause it's too late to do much about it now. The biggest problem I'm having is with one particular professor. He's the head of the legal department and he is the most unorganized and flaky professor I have ever had. As a Type "A" personality who double plans out every single thing I possibly can and multitasks every second of the day, I have a really hard time dealing with people like this. Him being a head of department professor and doing thing like this, well... let's just say I have very little respect for the man. I don't appreciate him taking my ability to get good grades away from me through his lack of follow through. I know this is pretty random but the situation is difficult and long to explain in entirety. I'm ready to throw the towel in a yell "I Quit!!!!". Too bad that just won't get me where I want to be in my life! This is also the point where my dear husband starts laughing at me when I tell him I want to keep going to school and get my teaching license. Too bad for him that he doesn't realize his playful taunting pushes me to prove I can do it that much more! Hopefully this issue with the professor gets better soon. We're playing email tag right now but I'll let you know... I'm not holding my breath.

By the way, I haven't decided yet whether or not I think the new Alice in Wonderland movie looks scary or imaginative. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're having a hard time with your professor. I hope it works out soon.
    As far as the Alice In Wonderland movie goes, I think it looks creepy. But that's just me. :) Let me know what you think if you see it.

    ReplyDelete